We are pleased to announce that Controlar Portugal has obtained ISO 27001 certification, the leading international reference for Information Security Management. The ISO 27001 standard aims to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in the company.
This certification enables us to ensure the protection of information for all our customers and partners.
- Increased reliability and security of information and systems in terms of confidentiality, availability and integrity
- High commitment to information protection, which represents a considerable level of trust for the organizations that interact with Controlar
- Assurance to Controlar’s customers, partners and suppliers that their organization information will be treated in accordance with high standards of management and protection at the Information Security level
- Increased levels of sensitivity, participation and motivation of the organization’s employees towards Information Security
- Increased trust and satisfaction of customers, partners and other stakeholders
- Reduced risks of information loss and corruption in the organization
- Periodic review of controls to ensure that information security is managed clearly and concisely
- Implement security measures so that customers, partners and other stakeholders can access information
- Ensuring compliance with applicable legal legislation