- Coordination of automation projects, intervening in various stages of the project cycle,
- Dimensioning of industrial automation hardware,
- Support to the project management team and SW,
- Contact and interface with different internal departments involved in project development (electrical schematics design, mechanical design, electrical/mechanical production, etc.),
- Monitoring projects internally and with customers,
- Support in problem identification and resolution.
- Higher education degree in electrical engineering or mechatronics (bachelor’s or master’s degree),
- Solid knowledge of industrial automation,
- Fluent in spoken and written English (Level B or higher),
- Teamwork and collaborative spirit and good interpersonal skills,
- Strong sense of organization and planning,
- Capacity for innovation,
- Problem-solving and priority-management skills.
- Experience in industrial settings and/or machine building,
- Knowledge of peripheral equipment (pneumatics, screwdrivers, lubrication systems, artificial vision systems, etc.),
- Mechanical knowledge in machine building,
- Knowledge of Machine Directive and experience in implementation of safety equipment,
- Liking and aptitude for problem-solving, solution procurement, critical thinking, and openness to knowledge development.
Location: Alfena, Porto, Portugal.
Submit your application using the form on this page.