- Define strategies for automatic testing of electronic products,
- Develop and build test equipment.
- Develop software for the test equipment,
- Support in problem identification and problem-solving.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering,
- Knowledge of programming languages,
- Experience in developing electrical circuits,
- Capacity for innovation,
- Fluent in spoken and written English,
- Organizational, communication, and teamwork skills,
- Willingness to travel.
- Passion and aptitude for problem-solving, seeking new solutions, critical thinking, and openness to developing new knowledge,
- Experience in similar positions,
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test configuration and execution tools.
Location: Alfena, Porto
Submit your application using the form on this page.