In-System Programming (ISP)
Max. TP (bottom + top)
Max. probe force
Max. PCB size
590 x 295 mm
Component top side clearance
Component bottom side clearance
Min. PCB border without components
0.8 to 3 mm
230V AC 50-60 Hz
740 (L) x 510 (W) x 360 (H) mm
+/- 20 kg
For for info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The programming of In-Circuit (ICP) or In-System (ISP) devices eliminates limitations associated with traditional programmable devices (On-Socket or Pre-Programmed).
ISP delivers benefits to In-Board and System Level design, manufacturing and programming processes. Our ISP Consoles produced at EIIT – Innovative Engineering Solutions, are prepared to programm flash memories integrated in ICT Test, Functional Test or Boundary Scan.
- Mechanical adaptor with parallel closing pressure mechanism
- Possibility of individual expansion due to modular system
- Quick change of contact conveyor and retaining plate
- Interface via 4 x 96 pin VG strips, 384 standard test points
- The adapter was designed for about 300 N (200 needles with spring force of 1.5 N)
- High operational comfort due to ergonomic design
- Custom Interface
- The box can be opened for debugging
- The adapter is supplied without the removable board set
- Wide range of accessories
- Programming of flash memories integrated in ICT Test, Functional Test or Boundary Scan.
- Dedicated Flash Stations: Offline and Gang programming
- Dedicated Programmers vs Universal Programmers
Controlar and EIIT’s ISP solutions were developed to meet the high standards of the automotive industry, which makes them also suitable for other industries, such as consumer and industrial electronics.