- Interpretation and analysis of mechanical project drawings,
- Assembly, maintenance, and fine-tuning of electromechanical equipment and systems (including pneumatic assembly and metal work),
- Use and operational management of technologies, techniques, and instruments linked with the role,
- Technical assistance to customers in the mechanical maintenance and tuning of equipment,
- Interface with metal shops, when necessary.
- Vocational training in mechatronics or related fields (Level 5),
- Professional experience in similar roles,
- Driver’s license,
- Manual dexterity,
- Ability to interpret and analyze technical drawings of mechanical projects,
- Responsibility, rigor, and organizational skills,
- Strong ability to work in a team.
- Training in industrial mechanics,
- Interest and aptitude for the field of work, problem-solving, and proactivity.
Location: Alfena, Porto, Portugal.
Submit your application using the form on this page.