1500(L) x 800(W) x 2400(H)
2 – 25 bar (adjustable)
0.1 to 2 Hz (adjustable)
Ambient to 60ºC
The Pressure Impulse Test System was developed to test hydraulic products to determine the reliability and leakproof of heat exchangers and other refrigerant components with a cyclic impulse test.
The purpose is to simulate the lifetime performance of water devices and prevent any failures due to mechanical stresses induced by alternating high and low pressure cycles, under variable hydraulic pressures.
- The system is composed of hydraulic and electric components.
- The pressure is adjusted electronically via PLC.
- The impulse cycle is commanded by a proportional hydraulic valve that controls the exit of the water.
- When the valve closes, the pressure increase until reaching the pressure of the pump. Opening the valve, the circuit is depressurized.
- The speed of opening and closing is controlled to perform the ramp up and down.
- The circuit contains a water tank with a heating element that allows a test fluid temperature up to 60ºC.
- The temperature is controlled automatically.
- All the tests parameters are configurated via HMI.
Hydraulic pressure system for testing HVAC air conditioning systems, and hydraulic components, such as hydrosanitary, radiators, deposits, etc. with the possibility of being customized for different water heating devices.